FULL TIME & PART TIME
Full or Part-time Nannies are professionals who fit seamlessly into your family life to provide childcare, household assistance and all-around family support. Part-time nannies work less than 40 hours per week and Full-time nannies work 40+ hours per week, depending on your family’s needs. This includes live-in and live-out nannies.
What are Nanny responsibilities?
Nannies are responsible for all aspects of care and childcare. Their duties may include but are not restricted to:
- Preparing, sterilising and cleaning bottles for babies as well as other feeding equipment
- Changing and sipping of nappies
- Bathing babies and supervising bath for older children
- Dressing children appropriate to the child’s activities
- Washing and ironing children’s clothes
- Planning, preparing and supervising nutritious meals for children
- Keeping the kitchen area clean and tidy
- Shopping for children’s requirements (petty cash to be provided by the employer)
- Arranging and scheduling children’s activities
- Transporting children to school and after school clubs
- Planning and supervising rest, bed and nap times
- Helping with homework
- Tidying children’s bedrooms and play areas
- Implementing daily routine
- Running errands
Are you Looking for a Full or Part-time Nanny?
We are here for you!
Request a Call Back!
We would be glad to assist you.
Nannies, Mammies & Daddies is an established London nanny agency with many years of experience in the field. We guarantee we can offer you a positive, personal and stress-free recruitment process, connecting you with our qualified and dedicated childcare professionals.
How we work
We understand your Needs
Matching Nannies & Family
Belgravia, Chelsea, City of Westminster, Fulham, Hammersmith, Knightsbridge, Kensington, Ladbroke Grove, Leyton, Maida Vale, Marylebone, Mayfair, Notting Hill, Parsons Green, Sloane Square, Southgate, South Woodford, Tower Hamlets, Walthamstow, Waltham Forest.
Angel, Barnet, Camden, Chingford Cockfosters, Cricklewood, Edmonton, Enfield, Finchley, Finsbury, Golders Green, Hackney, Hampstead, Hendon, Haringey, Highgate, Hornsey, Islington, Kentish Town, Kilburn, Kings Cross, Muswell Hill, Paddington, St Johns Wood, Tottenham, Victoria, West Hampstead, Winchmore Hill.
E2-5, E7-E12, E15, E17-E18, E20, EN1-5, N1-22, NW1-8, NW11 E6, EC1-4, SW1, SW3, SW5-7, SW10, W1-2, W6, W8-12, W14, WC1-2