ΤΟ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟ AGENCY ΣΤΟ ΛΟΝΔΙΝΟ!
GREEK LIVE IN
A live-in nanny resides in the home and provides care for one or more children on a full-time basis. On the surface, it can appear that a live-in nanny has more responsibilities than a live-out nanny; however, because a live-in nanny does not need to commute to perform their duties, greater flexibility and easier transitions between work and play may be possible.
What are Live-in Nanny responsibilities?
Live-in nannies generally:
- Get children ready in the morning and take them to school — either by dropping them off at the bus stop or driving them
- Take children to extracurricular activities
- Provide meals to children while actively on duty
- Help children with homework
- Assist children with bathing and maintaining healthy hygienic habits
- Organize and maintain children’s bedrooms, closets, and toys
- Do children’s laundry and maintain their wardrobe
- Potentially provide light housekeeping services, grocery shopping, etc.
Our Live-in Nannies:
Find a Nanny in 3 Steps!
We would be glad to assist you.
Nannies, Mammies & Daddies is an established London nanny agency with many years of experience in the field. We guarantee we can offer you a positive, personal and stress-free recruitment process, connecting you with our qualified and dedicated childcare professionals.