GERMAN SPEAKING NANNY
NMD Agency specializes in placing German Nannies in London / United Kingdom. A German nanny is very useful where English is not the first language of the family, where you wish to give a child fluency in a second language, or where the family is itself bilingual.
Duties of a Bilingual Nanny
- Bilingual Nanny is expected to undertake all nursery duties relating to the children only. This means providing care such as bathing, dressing and preparing nutritious meals.
- Your Bilingual nanny will be expected to encourage your child’s language abilities, wash, iron and organise the children’s clothes and belongings.
- She will ensure that toys are clean and safe, organised and tidied away at the end of the day, and the play area kept clean and tidy.
- A bilingual nanny will also ensure the children are active and social; for example, she will organise play dates, attend baby classes, outings to the park, library etc.
- A bilingual nanny will use her knowledge and skills to further the children’s development through play. She will provide activities such as creative arts and crafts, construction play, singing, reading and other various learning opportunities.
- A bilingual nanny is not expected to do any heavy housework, family cooking or any other chores not related to the children.
Our Bilingual Nannies:
Find a Nanny in 3 Steps!
We would be glad to assist you.
Nannies, Mammies & Daddies is an established London nanny agency with many years of experience in the field. We guarantee we can offer you a positive, personal and stress-free recruitment process, connecting you with our qualified and dedicated childcare professionals.